World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Not stats - but pics
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

JediMasterOb1 wrote:
Just a quick question for the SD Zone guys does anyone know if trigga by that I mean trigga happy...is still down there? he may go under a different alias now its been along time I was just wondering?

8-)

Yes he is still in SD. Still playing UZ.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:09 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Thats good to know .... had fun last time we were up there... the SD site really treated us good actually bent over backwards to help us out it was greatly appreciated.

8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:38 am 

JediMasterOb1 wrote:
Thats good to know .... had fun last time we were up there... the SD site really treated us good actually bent over backwards to help us out it was greatly appreciated.

8-)

Hospitality for the win. You guys should stop on by one of these days. Gotta be bored sitting on that Island all day ya know?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:13 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Cruise wrote:
JediMasterOb1 wrote:

8-)

Hospitality for the win. You guys should stop on by one of these days. Gotta be bored sitting on that Island all day ya know?

Hahahah win... It wasn't that kind of visit they were really kool.... as for us getting bored we live in paradise whos fricken bored... It would be fun to get out though well see thanks for the invite though......

8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:25 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Either way Mike. You got to try and get yourself. As long as everyone else out here in the Main Lands.

PS. When are the locals gonna invite an Main Lander to a party? LMAO!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:23 am 
 E-mail  Profile

K_rad wrote:
Either way Mike. You got to try and get yourself. As long as everyone else out here in the Main Lands.

Ok tell ya what K_rad When I stop in Ill make sure to pay you a visit. Im planning to come up anyways... You know when we had a zone we invited you guys to come down here but it was to far and cost to much...... only lildude came down once.
As for inviting you to da islands.. you were always invited... your the one who hasnt come down.... We never stop partyin.....

8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 pm 

JediMasterOb1 wrote:
K_rad wrote:

Ok tell ya what K_rad When I stop in Ill make sure to pay you a visit. Im planning to come up anyways... You know when we had a zone we invited you guys to come down here but it was to far and cost to much...... only lildude came down once.
As for inviting you to da islands.. you were always invited... your the one who hasnt come down.... We never stop partyin.....

8-)

You guys suck, everytime I post I'm heading to Hawaii there are never any responses till I get back. I may be coming back next winter/spring. I miss my second home.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

How you boys been? :smt109:

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Cruise wrote:
JediMasterOb1 wrote:
K_rad wrote:

8-)

We here man.. let us know shit noone told me. Hit me up let me know when ... and we hook it up....

8-)

You guys suck, everytime I post I'm heading to Hawaii there are never any responses till I get back. I may be coming back next winter/spring. I miss my second home.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 am 
 E-mail  Profile

SNOOPY wrote:
How you boys been? :smt109:

Is that Snoopy wassup man..... :smt109:

we alright just doin our thing finishing up college working partien you know 8-). Long time no talk man :wtf: I didnt know this board was up so it took me a while to get on here. But the ole gang still keeps in touch we dont play much cause no zone :twisted: till this lazer force thing came down. So we getting back into it. After I grad this upcommin feb Im plannin on commin up there. I hope to come visit SO again.

8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next