World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: TOP 50 ALL-TIME U.S. TROPHY WINNERS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 am 

So if we team trophy for every 2 trophies norm gets it'l only take like 100 or so more trophies, it's doable! lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Jason wrote:
So if we team trophy for every 2 trophies norm gets it'l only take like 100 or so more trophies, it's doable! lol

:think: naaaaaah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Are there any categories for something like a "Blitz" - longest run of non-stop trophies? Or most consecutive in a single event...?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Quote:
Top 20 Average Trophies Per Active Year:
*Highest possible is around 11.560*

1 - Slick (Las Vegas) - 6.071
2 - Punisher (Richmond) - 5.733
3 - Snoopy (Sherman Oaks) - 5.429
4 - Dot (Fort Wayne) - 5.200
5 - Ace (Madison) - 5.000
6 - Im Not Psycho (Baltimore) - 4.571
7 - Crescent (Baltimore) - 4.429
8 - Ecko (Baltimore) - 4.286
9 - Sentox (Madison) - 4.200
10 - Skywalker (Sherman Oaks) - 4.071
11 - Assassin (Philadelphia) - 4.000
12 - Troop (Richmond) - 3.667
13 - s h a d e (Sherman Oaks) - 3.643
14 - Mr Freeze (Sherman Oaks) - 3.625
15 - Blaze (Baltimore) - 3.600
16 - Merlin (Portland) - 3.400
17 - Homicide (Richmond) - 3.364
18 - Kaotik (Madison) - 3.250
19 - Cyber (Portland) - 3.231
20 - exitsanity (San Diego) - 3.000

how can i possibly have the same number of "active years" as slick? the concept of a ratio of trophies per "active year" is exactly the kind of lame shit that i would not allow to happen on zonegods.com. history is history and the history of zone as we knew it ended at the last clash in 2004. if you really want to make an all time list where your name sits above mine couldn't you at least have the decency to make it the all time trophies won list and just be patient playing infusion and nexus over and over again with your east coast buddies until you actually get there? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I am sure the avg count is wrong. Off the top of my head I never played myrtl team, nats portlands solos, or some masters double in SO. Those are probably counted.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

The calculation was an easy one to add to the stat generation query to just divide the number of trophies someone had by the amount of separate years that they happened to play tournaments in (individual events played/not played have no bearing on it btw John, I don't have that completely reliably prior to 07). I had no preconceived notion about who would be on the list. I didn't even think I would be on it when I ran it. I have more important things to do every day than to dream up lists where I'm ahead of you Brian; Nor would I care if I am, even if I did have the time.

Anyone on this forum would be a fool to debate that you're not one of the top 5 US zone players of all time, regardless of what any individual list says. I've said that on zonegods and on here in the past, and I've definitely said that in random conversations at tournaments with people. In fact, I'm definitely the person most prone to randomly reminding people of the accomplishments of people who don't play much or at all anymore (like you, norm, george, etc), so I'm not sure why you think it's me that's out to spoil your legacy or something....

Anyway, the list is removed...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I would disagree on if played matters or not.. it makes a big deal in the way you look at overall value. A value is skewed if the person did not play, and your results are invalid.

I assume the second part was meant for brian.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:09 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Assassin wrote:
The calculation was an easy one to add to the stat generation query to just divide the number of trophies someone had by the amount of separate years that they happened to play tournaments in (individual events played/not played have no bearing on it btw John, I don't have that completely reliably prior to 07). I had no preconceived notion about who would be on the list. I didn't even think I would be on it when I ran it. I have more important things to do every day than to dream up lists where I'm ahead of you Brian; Nor would I care if I am, even if I did have the time.

Anyone on this forum would be a fool to debate that you're not one of the top 5 US zone players of all time, regardless of what any individual list says. I've said that on zonegods and on here in the past, and I've definitely said that in random conversations at tournaments with people. In fact, I'm definitely the person most prone to randomly reminding people of the accomplishments of people who don't play much or at all anymore (like you, norm, george, etc), so I'm not sure why you think it's me that's out to spoil your legacy or something....

Anyway, the list is removed...

I like your lists Pete.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I agree with Ecko it's a great list!! Bring it back!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

i appreciate that pete. i apologize for dumping on you i had a full week and my go to stress release for years has been talking shit on lasertag forums so don't take it to heart. 8-)

we just bought a house in henderson nahuel so maybe we'll play some nexus sometime at the battlezone we're going to move there some time after 2013.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next