World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I see what you did there! Instead of addressing the fact that you're not good enough to beat almost half of the US teams in nationals, you attack my laser tag ability. Go ahead, I haven't played a real tournament in years and couldn't give two shits about being good at laser tag. I'm too busy getting rich, traveling the world, and training MMA. I would say that maybe one day laser tag might support you financially if it gets big enough - but then again 5th place doesn't usually make money. Enjoy being poor in real life. However, I might need some closest organization put in my home one day, so I'll try and keep your phone number around.

slick wrote:

I feel more comfortable beating your sorry ass at every tournament all around the world but comfortable isn't fun. Last time I checked you where on the same team that didnt make it into finals in Australia, however while I was playing you stayed outside in the Bendigo cold crying like a little bitch! You are a terrible player so STFU, go suck on shade nutsack some more and mind your own business.

Slick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

oo-cool wrote:
I see what you did there! Instead of addressing the fact that you're not good enough to beat almost half of the US teams in nationals, you attack my laser tag ability. Go ahead, I haven't played a real tournament in years and couldn't give two shits about being good at laser tag. I'm too busy getting rich, traveling the world, and training MMA. I would say that maybe one day laser tag might support you financially if it gets big enough - but then again 5th place doesn't usually make money. Enjoy being poor in real life. However, I might need some closest organization put in my home one day, so I'll try and keep your phone number around.

slick wrote:

I feel more comfortable beating your sorry ass at every tournament all around the world but comfortable isn't fun. Last time I checked you where on the same team that didnt make it into finals in Australia, however while I was playing you stayed outside in the Bendigo cold crying like a little bitch! You are a terrible player so STFU, go suck on shade nutsack some more and mind your own business.

Slick

You are a tool, 1st off its a team game and NO I cant beat any of the teams on my own, however I can finish in the top 3 in Solos at Nats and top 5 in the world. Being so smart you would know that we did beat half the teams at nationals last year and last time I checked Elim was a team game and look we won so eat a dick. I attacked your personal skill cause you suck, doesn't matter what event you go to you are a terrible player you always have been and always will be! For someone that doesnt care about zone you spend too much time on these forums talking shit and talking people down thats all you can do. Im guessing that's why your attack got personal but your right your training MMA now and living the good life making a lot of money which is great cause your going to need it to buy friends, and im sure ill see you in the UFC soon enough making all that money. Please do keep my number so when you need those organizer I can swing by your house, well I mean your moms house.

U.S. Zone Nationals XII
August 10th - 14th, 2011
Ultrazone - Bailey's Crossroads, VA - (NexusFEC)

5 Man Team
1 - Get Off The D (Sterling)
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)
4 - Checkmate (Conglomerate)
5 - Entertainment Inc (Dulles)
6 - MAST (Baltimore/Philadelphia)
7 - Black Ops (Bailey's Crossroads)

Triples
1 - Punisher/Slick/Homicide
2 - Cabal/Ballistic/Snoopy
3 - Sentox/Ace/Dot
4 - Prox/Blaze/Scooby
5 - Im Not Psycho/Ecko/Crescent

Solos
1 - Zero (Baltimore)
2 - Slick (Las Vegas)
3 - Snoopy (Sherman Oaks)

5 Man Eliminator
1 - Checkmate (Conglomerate)
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)
4 - Get Off The D (Sterling)

TOP 50 U.S. ZONE TROPHY/AWARD WINNERS ALL-TIME:
**updated 10/17/11**
**this list includes U.S. events only**
(Rank/Alias/Site/Count/1st/2nd/3rd/Other)

1 - Punisher (Richmond) -90- 38/28/16/8
2 - Slick (Las Vegas) -90- 38/24/19/9
Top 20 U.S. Trophy/Award Winners Since End Game:Z

Rank/Name/Site/Total/1st/2nd/3rd/Other/Events
1 - Slick (Las Vegas) -41- 17/12/8/3 [52]
2 - Snoopy (Sherman Oaks) -36- 16/11/6/3 [55]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

funny that i find myself defending american players but oo-cool , i would put slick on Worlds 2011 Allstars team for sure as best and smartest defender in the tournament.

And here is a link for your forums :>
http://ufc-forums.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

MilkY wrote:
funny that i find myself defending american players but oo-cool , i would put slick on Worlds 2011 Allstars team for sure as best and smartest defender in the tournament.

No love for me and A-meizi-ng? Thanks teammate :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

WHITEFOLKS wrote:
MilkY wrote:

No love for me and A-meizi-ng? Thanks teammate :D

here <3 !
My team dosent count in allstars after winning all events :D becouse it is one already!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Lol, I guess you want to continue, sure I'll bite. As a said, I don't care about zone, that's why I haven't played tournaments in a long time. As far as why I post on this board, I just don't like you and wanted to make fun of you (plus sometimes I just browse the web when I take a break while working).

Thanks for calling me smart. You must have poor reading comprehension though. I said "you're not good enough to beat almost half of the US teams in nationals." That indicates that you can beat AT LEAST half of the US Teams. Also, I'm not the guy in his 30's who travels to almost every laser tag tournament in the US and sometimes spends 60 hours a week on steam because he has no friends. But hey, you showed me how badass you are by posting your laser tag stats in this thread, thus disproving that you are a loser who needs to hold on to his laser tag glory to make his life seem worthwhile.

As for MMA, who said anything about me trying to compete. I just have other hobbies besides laser tag. I also lift weights and travel, that doesn't mean I am entering in the Mr. Universe competition or trying to be a gypsy.

Finally, this made me laugh: "Please do keep my number so when you need those organizer I can swing by your house, well I mean your moms house." It was funny to rip on me for my mom paying when I was in high school, hell it was true. But you realize I am a lawyer, own a law firm, own my own house, and have more in cash, commodities, and equities than you ever will. If it makes you feel better you can pretend that my mommy gave me all that. It won't make your shitty life any better. You can sit in your bed at night crying knowing that Little Dude gets more hot girls than you ever will, Spyder makes more money than you ever will (hell he even owns rental property), my brother and I are on a level you could only dream of achieving, and Shade is the lead graphic artist on the highest rated show on comedy central. But hey, you are a great Ultrazone player and I suck.

slick wrote:
You are a tool, 1st off its a team game and NO I cant beat any of the teams on my own, however I can finish in the top 3 in Solos at Nats and top 5 in the world. Being so smart you would know that we did beat half the teams at nationals last year and last time I checked Elim was a team game and look we won so eat a dick. I attacked your personal skill cause you suck, doesn't matter what event you go to you are a terrible player you always have been and always will be! For someone that doesnt care about zone you spend too much time on these forums talking shit and talking people down thats all you can do. Im guessing that's why your attack got personal but your right your training MMA now and living the good life making a lot of money which is great cause your going to need it to buy friends, and im sure ill see you in the UFC soon enough making all that money. Please do keep my number so when you need those organizer I can swing by your house, well I mean your moms house.

U.S. Zone Nationals XII
August 10th - 14th, 2011

5 Man Team
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)

Triples
3 - Sentox/Ace/Dot
4 - Prox/Blaze/Scooby

Solos
1 - Zero (Baltimore)
2 - Slick (Las Vegas)

5 Man Eliminator
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)

**updated 10/17/11**

Last edited by oo-cool on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

oo-cool wrote:
Lol, I guess you want to continue, sure I'll bite. As a said, I don't care about zone, that's why I haven't played tournaments in a long time. As far as why I post on this board, I just don't like you and wanted to make fun of you (plus sometimes I just browse the web when I take a break while working).

Thanks for calling me smart. You must have poor reading comprehension though. I said "you're not good enough to beat almost half of the US teams in nationals." That indicates that you can beat AT LEAST half of the US Teams. Also, I'm not the guy in his 30's who travels to almost every laser tag tournament in the US and sometimes spends 60 hours a week on steam because he has no friends. But hey, you showed me how badass you are by posting your laser tag stats in this thread, thus disproving that you are a loser who needs to hold on to his laser tag glory to make his life seem worthwhile.

As for MMA, who said anything about me trying to compete. I just have other hobbies besides laser tag. I also lift weights and travel, that doesn't mean I am entering in the Mr. Universe competition or trying to be a gypsy.

Finally, this made me laugh: "Please do keep my number so when you need those organizer I can swing by your house, well I mean your moms house." It was funny to rip on me for my mom paying when I was in high school, hell it was true. But you realize I am a lawyer, own a law firm, own my own house, and have more in cash, commodities, and equities than you ever will. If it makes you feel better you can pretend that my mommy gave me all that. It won't make your shitty life any better. You can sit in your bed at night crying knowing that Little Dude gets more hot girls than you ever will, Spyder makes more money than you ever will (hell he even owns rental property), my brother and I are on a level you could only dream of achieving, and Shade is the lead graphic artist on the highest rated show on comedy central. But hey, you are a great Ultrazone player I suck.

slick wrote:

U.S. Zone Nationals XII
August 10th - 14th, 2011

5 Man Team
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)

Triples
3 - Sentox/Ace/Dot
4 - Prox/Blaze/Scooby

Solos
1 - Zero (Baltimore)
2 - Slick (Las Vegas)

5 Man Eliminator
2 - RSD (Conglomerate)
3 - No Ramps (Baltimore)

**updated 10/17/11**

That's where you're wrong. Gypsies make the most money! :smt023:

3.5 Proper Language Unlike other tournaments this is fucking Baltimore cursing is completely acceptable and encouraged in the arena as long as it is in “good taste”, mother fuckers. Players should attempt to avoid cursing directly at another player, it will considered in violation of the rules to continually insult another player. Shouting curse words at one’s self or other teammates is also protected under this rule.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 am 
 E-mail  Profile

" (plus sometimes I just browse the web when I take a break while working). "
" (plus sometimes I just troll the web while working).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Nocturne wrote:
" (plus sometimes I just browse the web when I take a break while working). "
" (plus sometimes I just troll the web while working).

Sounds about right 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Fun facts:

I am horrible at zone.

Only two players at Worlds 2011 won more trophies than me.

I've only played 4 team comp events in the past 8 years.

I won twice as many trophies as Slick at Worlds 2011.

I am an inflation hawk.

Slick has NEVER beat me in Nexus team comp.

I once rode an elephant through an African safari.

Shade is the greatest zone player of all time as seen by his ability to dominate the "Legends" at Nats.

Slick has NEVER beat me in Baseflags.

I've snorkeled with penguins in the Galapagos.

Slick is my BFF :smt006:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next