World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PHILADELPHIA INVITATIONAL VII: MAY 30TH - JUNE 1ST, 2014
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Year VII

THE SEVENTH ANNUAL PHILADELPHIA INVITATIONAL!
MAY 30TH - JUNE 1ST, 2014
The first weekend of June!

@ Ultrazone
4201 Neshaminy Blvd
Bensalem, PA 19020
215-396-9936
http://www.myultrazone.com

Events:
-7 Man Team (1 alternate allowed), T2/Infusion
-Quads, T2/Infusion
-Lord of the Rings, V4

Entrance is $50 per person. This includes entrance into the team and satellite event, a tournament T-shirt, a personalized ID card & lanyard, and as always, some other surprises! Entrance for LOR is an additional $5 per person and will be limited to the first 36 players who register for it. The top 3 winners in each event take home some awesome trophies and bragging rights until next year!

REGISTRATION IS DUE NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, MAY 10TH AT 11:59PM (Midnight)! Zero exceptions. Teams spots are first come, first serve! If you miss out, oh well. If you intend to pay through PayPal, I ask that you please include a little extra to cover the transaction fees that they charge me. Checks can also be mailed to me if you would prefer to pay that way, but if you go that route, please pay sooner rather than later. PM me for an address. I can't stress how preferred full team payments are rather than individual payments.

Captain's meeting will begin at 8:15 PM on Friday May 30th. Lord of the rings begins both Friday and Saturday nights at 9 PM sharp! If you cannot be there by 8:30 PM each night, do not sign up for LOR. The general team and satellite tournaments will begin starting at around midnight. There will be an All-You-Can-Play special set up for the preceding thursday (May 29th), for those coming out a day early.

Local hotel and travel information will be posted up soon. Registration forms and rulebooks are attached to this thread for download.

If you have any questions, please PM me on here, email me, or give me a call. All of the contact info is included on the registration form and rulebook.

See you in June! Don't miss out, get your registration in early. It's never out of the question that we cut off registration early for the sake of better grids.

Attachments:
2014_PhillyInvite_Registration.doc [41 KiB]
Downloaded 486 times
Philadelphia_Invitational_2014_Rules_Packet.doc [112 KiB]
Downloaded 448 times

Post subject: Re: PHILADELPHIA INVITATIONAL VII: MAY 30TH - JUNE 1ST, 2014
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:54 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Registration is due this Saturday.