World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: War of the Gate thoughts/shoutouts
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 pm 

First and foremost, wanted to thank Skylus. Being a tournament coordinator is a thankless job most of the time during events, so thank you Mike for putting the event together and doing everything within your power to keep things on time and running smoothly.

Identity Crisis- Told you that you guys would be good in that arena :). Seeing you guys on top isn't surprising, it's nexus and there's no reason to sit the Ronzo.

Come At Me Bro- As always a pleasure to play against all of you. Congrats on the 1st in trips and 1/2 in LOR, was hell playing against you both in each.

SiA- I was incredibly impressed with your all's teamwork this tournament. Great to see new faces doing very well, hope to see you guys come out to more tournaments!

Apocalypse- Love playing against you guys. For over half of the team playing their first nexus tournament I thought you guys adapted super fast. Mike you're a beast in LOR.

Dead Reckoning- I hate playing against you guys so much. It's either height, great positioning that I don't have a chance, or both. And Pete, good shit in LOR.

Argonauts- Was good to get to play against, and was pretty impressed to see how well you guys got some pretty good chemistry with bill/brendan.

Project X- Glad to see another philly team in a tournament not in philly. Hope to see you guys out at more tournaments

League of Shadows/The Initiative- Good to see some more Boston teams as well. Was impressed with the overall level of the Boston teams. Hopefully you guys make it out to some more tournaments!

Zapoc- Good to see you guys out again. Seems like I was always getting shot by one of you guys just out of the corner of my eye.

C2C- Good shit this weekend everybody. Lance/Chris in LOR, and then in the different events as well. Got outplayed in different places, so I've got no issue with anything at all. Time to get back to shooting in the gym.

Outside of being in the trap, had a great time this tournament. See you all in Philly!

PS: People who took LOR video, PLEASE upload. Seems like every LOR people are recording but it never ends up online probably like 80% of the time.

Post subject: Re: War of the Gate thoughts/shoutouts
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I have a couple videos ill upload sometime tonight. Whether anyone else will, I'm not sure..