World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section of the forum is for only the sponsored Zone Elite events and news updates. Any other contect not related should be posted in the public forums.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Worlds 2011 Eliminator Final Results
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
axis wrote:
^^^

Im sorry what? How is it flawed?

Is wrong a lot. Just know it doesn't work right so they are tracking both. Surprised you didnt know it didn't work right.

In 10 years of National Tournaments, Leagues and other tournaments across Australia no one has reported any issue with it, or if they have, Doug has fixed it.

Give me one example of how it is wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:11 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

LiLDuDe wrote:
BigMark wrote:
Wow.

Possibly the most intense Elim games I've ever seen.

Here's the posted results. Congrats to everyone - really great!
Attachment:
Worlds 2011 Elim Grid - ASCENSIONS - FINALS.jpg

I'm confused at the 3rd game of finals -- did coast 2 coast survive wiht all 5 people and have the highest score? Because that's what it looks like according to that grid unless I read it wrong. If that's the case they should have gotten a 1 not a 3 in that last game, and then theyd have 7 instead of 9... not that it makes any differnece I just wanna make sure im reading it correctly.

Pretty sure danial was eliminated mistake up top.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:11 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
LiLDuDe wrote:
BigMark wrote:
Wow.

Attachment:

I'm confused at the 3rd game of finals -- did coast 2 coast survive wiht all 5 people and have the highest score? Because that's what it looks like according to that grid unless I read it wrong. If that's the case they should have gotten a 1 not a 3 in that last game, and then theyd have 7 instead of 9... not that it makes any differnece I just wanna make sure im reading it correctly.

What? There was a mistake? In excel? Its flawed. Dont use it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
axis wrote:
^^^

Is wrong a lot. Just know it doesn't work right so they are tracking both. Surprised you didnt know it didn't work right.

I don't know how it's wrong. It just is.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:14 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

axis wrote:
Big Pun wrote:
axis wrote:
^^^

In 10 years of National Tournaments, Leagues and other tournaments across Australia no one has reported any issue with it, or if they have, Doug has fixed it.

Axis that is wrong it was messed up at your last nats too on nexus.... Call doc he is aware of it as well. Doug is good at fixing things on the fly though you probably never knew. I am not paying much attention thing it has to do with negatives

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
axis wrote:
Big Pun wrote:
axis wrote:
^^^

Axis that is wrong it was messed up at your last nats too on nexus.... Call doc he is aware of it as well. Doug is good at fixing things on the fly though you probably never knew.

No I did know this. I was there. Doug fixed the problem. Problem doesnt exist anymore.

But thats ok, you keep using your excel spreadsheets, makes things look all pretty with your highlighting of a cell blue.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:22 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Axis you are a dumbass. If it worked we would use it, it is not... It helped out in elim cause it would tell us who was elimed before the scored board was working right but scores were wrong.. End of story if you were here you would agree, you would look at it say wow it doesn't work right. Not sure if they emailed doug or not yet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
LiLDuDe wrote:
BigMark wrote:
Wow.

Attachment:

Daniel was only eliminated in the first swept game and the second game. 3rd game we lost no one.

Is the most winningest American player by making all three finals and claiming 2 trophies...
Wonders where his medals are, guess someone kept them as coasters...
Has a love / hate relationship with ascensions...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:49 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Fix is easy, just ship Doug or Vector over here to fix things on the fly like they did all through last Nats.

Torn is great, but it's still a work in progress for Nexus.

One problem I've seen here is it didn't capture at least one game at all!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

[quote="Cabal UZ Sterling"][quote="Big Pun"][quote="LiLDuDe"][quote="BigMark"]Wow.

Here's the posted results. Congrats to everyone - really great![attachment=0]Worlds 2011 Elim Grid - ASCENSIONS - FINALS.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

I'm confused at the 3rd game of finals -- did coast 2 coast survive wiht all 5 people and have the highest score? Because that's what it looks like according to that grid unless I read it wrong. If that's the case they should have gotten a 1 not a 3 in that last game, and then theyd have 7 instead of 9... not that it makes any differnece I just wanna make sure im reading it correctly.[/quote]

Pretty sure danial was eliminated mistake up top.[/quote]

Daniel was only eliminated in the first swept game and the second game. 3rd game we lost no one.[/quote]

Was thinking 2nd

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next