World Zone Elite


Zone FTW
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Forum rules


This section of the forum is for only the sponsored Zone Elite events and news updates. Any other contect not related should be posted in the public forums.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 am 
Offline
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 429
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA USA
ouch gd sweeps first game of finals

_________________
Dark Army - Stupidboyz - Bling Bling - Real Stockholm - Get Off The D
zonegods.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 am 
Offline
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 429
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA USA
finland gd takes it... congrats guys.

_________________
Dark Army - Stupidboyz - Bling Bling - Real Stockholm - Get Off The D
zonegods.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 am 
Offline
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 am
Posts: 189
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
finland gd takes it... congrats guys.

Dude it's GP, God and Pals.

And what a sweet win for Finland!!! (and sweden ofcourse). Heard a funny story about Astma yelling at the end of the last game to give him a termination ;)...

How does the australians play? And shade do you get your info from somewhere live or do you just get it from Mortlins tweets as I do?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Posts: 436
To me it seems like you want the Americans to lose shade! 8-)

_________________
osamabinbiden wrote:
Don't you worry, I'm not going to let some east coast n00b speak ill about one of my hoes.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 am
Posts: 376
I'm late (back) to the thread, but we went through and through (and through again) with the scorecards, Torn and the Scoreboard discrepancies. Ini the end, we have ALL the data. We're able to see the events, and then reprocess the cards. The Zone Scoreboard is never right in those elimination games - it's really just for real time scoring.

The updated scorecards now show the Bases, Terminations, and (I think tonight) a few other odds and ends (I'd like to see denials and shots-into-opponent-bases, as well). If I don't sing his praises enough, Jon is amazing!

Here's the finished version of Prelims...
Attachment:
Worlds 2011 Elim Grid - PRELIMS Correct.jpg
Worlds 2011 Elim Grid - PRELIMS Correct.jpg [ 236.61 KiB | Viewed 3988 times ]


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm 
Offline
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 429
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA USA
artfuldodger wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
finland gd takes it... congrats guys.

Dude it's GP, God and Pals.

And what a sweet win for Finland!!! (and sweden ofcourse). Heard a funny story about Astma yelling at the end of the last game to give him a termination ;)...

How does the australians play? And shade do you get your info from somewhere live or do you just get it from Mortlins tweets as I do?


ooops... sorry godpals.... that's like leroy jenkins guild pals4life lol... what is mortlin's twitter name? i'll check that out... i get info pretty fast but have many haters so i don't want to talk about it at the moment.

_________________
Dark Army - Stupidboyz - Bling Bling - Real Stockholm - Get Off The D
zonegods.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:02 pm 
Offline
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 429
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA USA
K_rad wrote:
To me it seems like you want the Americans to lose shade! 8-)


u.s. players don't listen to me. they made their bed and now they're lying in it.

_________________
Dark Army - Stupidboyz - Bling Bling - Real Stockholm - Get Off The D
zonegods.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Worlds Elim Grid - PRELIMS complete - Who took 2nd...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:26 pm 
Offline
 E-mail  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 am
Posts: 189
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
artfuldodger wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
finland gd takes it... congrats guys.

Dude it's GP, God and Pals.

And what a sweet win for Finland!!! (and sweden ofcourse). Heard a funny story about Astma yelling at the end of the last game to give him a termination ;)...

How does the australians play? And shade do you get your info from somewhere live or do you just get it from Mortlins tweets as I do?


ooops... sorry godpals.... that's like leroy jenkins guild pals4life lol... what is mortlin's twitter name? i'll check that out... i get info pretty fast but have many haters so i don't want to talk about it at the moment.

http://twitter.com/AllaGillarLaser


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits     
Updated By Kieron Thwaites (Ron2K)