World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section of the forum is for only the sponsored Zone Elite events and news updates. Any other contect not related should be posted in the public forums.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Registration page
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Slick wrote:

And once again, no matter how you spin it or say it you didnt beat Legends full roster!! Just like when Legends Beats C2C this year at worlds they wont have beaten Get of the D's full roster. I tip my hat to you guys you guys played well, we didnt. I still think Balti is the strongest team in the US, they played great at clash and adapted to a new arena faster then any other team. They played strong at Nats and even won most of the games in finals, plus I cant recall an instance where they played dirty. If they can adapt to the new arena like they did at Clash they will be hard to beat.

what do i care about a team name? i was on legends and decided i did not want to go to finland to play nexus. i had to beg john to take bernie when he hadn't decided whether to go to sunshine coast or finland. i am the USA national champion of your sport. what else is there to prove?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

homicide wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

lol... what? the united states sent its third or arguably fourth best team to worlds in finland (legends) and they won. for them to be the best team they kind of need to make it to finals in the u.s. nats or at least win a tournament at all in the u.s.... all you teams that did okay at the first worlds are in for a rude awakening when you actually come to america to play.

Are you serious right now???? I honestly wish you would show up at this tournament and defend your "nationals" title... stick to what you do... covering your chest censor and talking shit on forums. Legends WILL show up and defend the crown....

dude, you've never won a nexus tournament in america. neither has legends. you have no crown. i went to finland and beat them in their own house without any usa allstars. i did it with sweden. then i bitchslapped you and your worlds team on the east coast like a week ago and i'd never even played nexus. i put you out of finals at the tournament you went to to practice for worlds. if that's not a recipe for shit talk i don't know what is. with love, macgruber.... it can wa-it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Come back to Oz, Shade :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Gumby wrote:
Come back to Oz, Shade :)

We would welcome you with open arms champ :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

if i could play with fury i would go.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:46 am 
 E-mail  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
homicide wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

lol... what? the united states sent its third or arguably fourth best team to worlds in finland (legends) and they won. for them to be the best team they kind of need to make it to finals in the u.s. nats or at least win a tournament at all in the u.s.... all you teams that did okay at the first worlds are in for a rude awakening when you actually come to america to play.

Are you serious right now???? I honestly wish you would show up at this tournament and defend your "nationals" title... stick to what you do... covering your chest censor and talking shit on forums. Legends WILL show up and defend the crown....

dude, you've never won a nexus tournament in america. neither has legends. you have no crown. i went to finland and beat them in their own house without any usa allstars. i did it with sweden. then i bitchslapped you and your worlds team on the east coast like a week ago and i'd never even played nexus. i put you out of finals at the tournament you went to to practice for worlds. if that's not a recipe for shit talk i don't know what is. with love, macgruber.... it can wa-it!

You meant comp team right oh and FEC right? Cause he has at least 4 nexus FEC 1st place trophies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 am 
 E-mail  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
if i could play with fury i would go.

;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Big Pun wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
homicide wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

You meant comp team right oh and FEC right? Cause he has at least 4 nexus FEC 1st place trophies.

CROWNLESS is what i said. same for you. :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
Assassin wrote:
Winning by 6k is dominating?

that's 6,000 more than the two time defending national champions in a head to head competition and they picked up all-stars.

we smashed baltimore and legends slick/punisher/snoopy/homicide's team into third places against scrubs. we coasted into finals with the bye. we executed in clutch shutting rsd out of the base you needed in game three for the solid win and beating baltimore in game two by 20,000 points. i knew five minutes into game three that we had won and told that to GOTD inside green base laughing screaming GET OFF THE D. lil'd was doing a ballet shouting out DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?? my laser was ass in that game i could hardly fire.... but i knew not to leave... that mobbing the base was more important... my players would hit the packs i just had to make sure we kept you out.

so, yeah. domination. when i fly 3000 miles across the nation to play my first nexus tournament and come home the national champion of your sport... you know you're going to feel it.

It's just a personal difference of definition I guess. I consider 'dominating' something like Bad Karma did at Nats 1-3. Or Dark Army at Clash 2. VB at VB1, etc. Like I said, I'm not trying to take anything away from the victory. You guys probably weren't favored going into the event, got the bye, you played your asses off, you executed the perfect strategy for the format very well, and you won.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Slick wrote:
And once again, no matter how you spin it or say it you didnt beat Legends full roster!! Just like when Legends Beats C2C this year at worlds they wont have beaten Get of the D's full roster.

Just like you wouldn't have beaten the same C2C that put you into third at Clash :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next