World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section of the forum is for only the sponsored Zone Elite events and news updates. Any other contect not related should be posted in the public forums.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Registration page
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 am 
 E-mail  Profile

... and which team do you want to join?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am 
 E-mail  Profile

One that needs a player in the end.

If I would have a friend preference I am more familiar with the helsinki players both "friends wise" and game play wise.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:23 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Right now it seems that we only have four players coming from GP. We have seriously run out of options and Whitefolks from Sweden is the only guy we could get to join the team. We would feel really bad if we had to cancel the trip to Worlds for this. We really hope that this problem could be solved and Whitefolks would be allowed to join our team.

Council, please let us know our sentence ASAP!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:22 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Keep this in the council forum guys, posting the same items in two spot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Gumby wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

I also do not think it is necessarily fair to them to have to "share" players.....

We (Australians) have.....

Furthermore, we probably could've had 4 teams attending if we bowed to everyone's requests of who they wanted to play with and who's team they thought they deserved to be on etc - but instead we took a National level view (instead of a friendship view) and are sending teams in order of strength.

that right there sums it up gentlemen. and explains a LOT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

WHITEFOLKS wrote:

...and short of Legends who are defending world champions and arguably only got stronger after picking up a player like Snoopy making them on paper the best team....

lol... what? the united states sent its third or arguably fourth best team to worlds in finland (legends) and they won. for them to be the best team they kind of need to make it to finals in the u.s. nats or at least win a tournament at all in the u.s.... all you teams that did okay at the first worlds are in for a rude awakening when you actually come to america to play.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

...and short of Legends who are defending world champions and arguably only got stronger after picking up a player like Snoopy making them on paper the best team....

lol... what? the united states sent its third or arguably fourth best team to worlds in finland (legends) and they won. for them to be the best team they kind of need to make it to finals in the u.s. nats or at least win a tournament at all in the u.s.... all you teams that did okay at the first worlds are in for a rude awakening when you actually come to america to play.

I meant more along the lines of "you are the champion until you are beaten" etc :) But yeah I see a lot of strength in all the US teams, they are gonna be brutal.

Point was more or less there is no "US 1-4".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

WHITEFOLKS wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

I meant more along the lines of "you are the champion until you are beaten" etc :) But yeah I see a lot of strength in all the US teams, they are gonna be brutal.

hey, good luck with getting the approval to play with your team. i'm kind of surprised that there would be any drama at all considering your are a CITIZEN OF FINLAND with a FINNISH PASSPORT and sweden is not sending a team. you'd have no problem representing finland at the OLYMPICS but i guess these little laser tag tournaments must have a higher standard or something. after all, it's so important that we find out which country has the best team in the world at this event since whoever wins will undisputedly be the best nexus laser tag team in the world even if they did just get dominated by GET OFF THE D a few weeks ago who will not even be at worlds with its full roster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 am 
 E-mail  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:
sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

hey, good luck with getting the approval to play with your team. i'm kind of surprised that there would be any drama at all considering your are a CITIZEN OF FINLAND with a FINNISH PASSPORT and sweden is not sending a team. you'd have no problem representing finland at the OLYMPICS but i guess these little laser tag tournaments must have a higher standard or something. after all, it's so important that we find out which country has the best team in the world at this event since whoever wins will undisputedly be the best nexus laser tag team in the world even if they did just get dominated by GET OFF THE D a few weeks ago who will not even be at worlds with its full roster.

And once again, no matter how you spin it or say it you didnt beat Legends full roster!! Just like when Legends Beats C2C this year at worlds they wont have beaten Get of the D's full roster. I tip my hat to you guys you guys played well, we didnt. I still think Balti is the strongest team in the US, they played great at clash and adapted to a new arena faster then any other team. They played strong at Nats and even won most of the games in finals, plus I cant recall an instance where they played dirty. If they can adapt to the new arena like they did at Clash they will be hard to beat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 am 
 E-mail  Profile

sHaDeZoRz wrote:
WHITEFOLKS wrote:

Are you serious right now???? I honestly wish you would show up at this tournament and defend your "nationals" title... stick to what you do... covering your chest censor and talking shit on forums. Legends WILL show up and defend the crown....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next