World Zone Elite

Zone FTW
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section of the forum is for only the sponsored Zone Elite events and news updates. Any other contect not related should be posted in the public forums.

Post subject: Zone tournaments in michigan, ohio, indiana, illinois
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I am new to zone and i know about the big Boston event which sounds awesome but i was wondering if anyone has a schedule of zone tournaments or events in michigan, indiana, ohio, or illinois i am from Michigan and we just switched to Nexus generations in Holland and would love to find a tournament soon. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Zone tournaments in michigan, ohio, indiana, illinois
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 am 
 E-mail  Profile

There is a possibility of a tournament in Fort Wayne sometime in the middle of the year. I have no details yet so I can't give you dates or anything, Boston kind of jumped on the time frame I was looking at so I'll need to rethink things a bit. I'll post here when if/when I get things set in. Unfortunately the midwest isn't the best area for zone tournaments. There aren't that many sites around the area that have tournament level arenas and owners/management that are willing to take on tournaments, not to mention it being difficult to get people to travel from across the country.

Sevron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I dont mind doing some traveling i want to go to one soon because our store in holland michigan wants to see how the tournaments are ran because we would be willing to host a tournament so if you have a list within i would say five hundred miles that would be cool, i will find the closest one and hit it up. Thanks Dude

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Unfortunately tournaments do not happen that often. Maybe 3 or 4 a year, so as of now the only upcoming planned tournament is the boston one, after that philly will happen sometime in june, and sevron apparently will try and throw something in ft. wayne eventually. No idea when sherman oaks will do something again

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:49 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Well once we get more practice we have a very big zone friendly arena in holland michigan its multilevel and we have nexus generations and im sure the owner would be glad to throw a tournament if you guys are interested throw some convenient dates out and i could talk to Joe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:27 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

You know it just hit me, there is another Nexus site near Benton Harbor Michigan probably an hour and a half to two hours south of you. Its not exactly a tournament set up but the ownership is cool and we used to go up there and play somewhat regularly. Worth checking out if you are bored and looking around. Small word of warning, they got exceptionally addicted to base flags and play it way too much, and its not even a good arena for base flags lol.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Mr Joshua wrote:
Well once we get more practice we have a very big zone friendly arena in holland michigan its multilevel and we have nexus generations and im sure the owner would be glad to throw a tournament if you guys are interested throw some convenient dates out and i could talk to Joe.

You guys have any arena maps you can post? Would love to see a layout.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Go to the lost city.com for the arena map and more info on our store its a good site.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Sevron wrote:
You know it just hit me, there is another Nexus site near Benton Harbor Michigan probably an hour and a half to two hours south of you. Its not exactly a tournament set up but the ownership is cool and we used to go up there and play somewhat regularly. Worth checking out if you are bored and looking around. Small word of warning, they got exceptionally addicted to base flags and play it way too much, and its not even a good arena for base flags lol.

Yeah i actuallly played there one time its only twenty minutes from me its not bad its in a place called Slackers at the Orchards mall.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Theres no arena map on the lost city site, at least not one that I could find